Sunday, February 7, 2010

Easy money

OK, listen up and pay attention. I know this is usually not what I ask from you, given the fact that your attention span is as short as a few microseconds, but you just might thank me for it. It has come to my attention that paypal is distributing free cash through its application. Sounds too good to be true? Thought so too, but after a bit of googling it seems that it's legit. So this is what you do:
1. Install the PayPal Wishlist application (click on "I have read the notice")
2. Press "Create new wishlist"
3. Choose 5 items
4. Click "Save and share this wishlist" -> You should be earning 1 USD now
5. For every friend that joins, PayPal will transfer an additional 1 USD with a maximum of 100 USD per PayPal account
This seems to fit the scheme of Paypal to promote their method of paying in South East Asia, since only PP accounts from India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore and Vietnam are eligible to join. But then again, there is nothing that witholds you from making a PP account in those countries is there ;) Be fast, I can imagine that this won't be on for a long time. Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment